Sunday, January 12, 2020

Stampin' Up!
Lovely Lily Pad / So Sentimental

I love the color combination of this card.  Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, and Blushing Bride card stocks.  I also used a scrap of White Card stock for the sentiment and a couple leaves. The ink is Pretty Peacock.  My base card is Mint Macaron Card Stock.  The layered piece of Crumb Cake card stock has been embossed with the Mosaic Embossing Folder.  The emboss is light.  It can barely be seen.  That was a mistake of layering on my part, but I really liked it, so I used it.  I used a piece of cardboard instead of a plate.  I was thinking this die needed me to do that, and it turns out it just created a very light image.  The dies used coordinate with the stamp set, except for the die used for the sentiment.  I am including a list of products used below,  I do really love the braided burlap trim.  It frays well and that is what I used under the sentiment.  It sticks good with the two sided tape too.  
It seems I never have enough get well cards on hand.  I just don't think to grab that type sentiment when creating a card.  I'm going to try to be more conscious of that.
Happy Stamping!   
Product List

1 comment:

  1. The items listed with no dollar amount attached are a Sale-A-Bration item. They are a free item you may earn with a qualifying order. Please contact me if you need more information.

    ReplyDelete