Monday, January 20, 2020

Best Dressed Card

Best Dressed / Thanks for the Laughs
I was just in one of those moods today.  Yep, I felt like coloring outside the lines!!!
 These two Stamp sets go together very well.  
The DSP paper coordinates with the lip stick to create a funny card for you to send to your friend.  If we are blessed enough to have a friend that this sentiment goes to, then we are blessed indeed.  Those kind of friend ships are great therapy.
This card is very simple as you can see.  I created it in about 10 minutes.  I will give the supplies I used below.  I didn't have a die that was the size I wanted for the sentiment (can you imagine that!!), so I tore close around the sentiment, then dabbed the edges into the stamp pad to give an outline.  It looked good without that too, I was just playing.  I used my Stamparatus when stamping the lip stick smear so I could stamp it several times, making it very dark.  In order to match the lip stick itself, I used two colors layered--Dark Real Red, and Light Blackberry Bliss Blend pens.  The case is light and dark Smoky Slate Blends.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment