Saturday, January 11, 2020






Peaceful Poppies Scrapped Card

I
This is a little out of my normal realm.  I'm not a scrapbook person; and I usually don't scrap cards.  This morning I had a few minutes to play, so I decided to create a cute little Valentine Card out of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper in our new Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalog.  I hand cut the letters L and E.  They look it, but I was going for that look.  I had stencils I could have used.  I wanted to make a card anyone could create themselves using very little specific product.  This card can be made by a young person, or scrapped up with embellishments to step it up: a little more artsy.  I made the basic.  Those that craft with me, and attend my classes know I enjoy the simple look.
I used crinkled seam binding ribbon and actually stamped down it with a splatter stamp, but you could dab it with a sponge for the same type effect.   The "you" stamp I used is from an older Paper Pumpkin set called  A Sara Thing  from April 2017.  Again, you could use a sharpie.  Practice on scrap paper a few times, then go for it.  It doesn't have to be perfect.  Look at this stamp.  It is created to look like a written word.  I have included a list of the products you can find in our catalogs.
Happy Stamping! 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment