Thursday, January 23, 2020

Mountail Air / Someone Special Card

Mountain Air / Special Someone Card
Good Morning Stampers.  I really enjoy pairing stamp sets together.  Today, I have used the Mountain Air Bundle, and the Special Someone with the new coordinating dies.  These dies will be released to purchase in a few days (February 4th)  I will give more information on the new products then.
The Mountain Air Stamps are photopolymer reversible stamps.  One side is a smooth image (which is what I  used to create the solid blue mountains), and the other side has a detailed image (the mountains in the front).  I added some shadow to the solid mountains with Blends pens.
The flower and leaves at the bottom right are Tropical Elements from last years catalog.  I picked them up on the Clearance Rack.  Really, anything will do to balance the card.  You could put the sentiment on the right.  I will list the supplies I used to create this card, but just not sure how long the Tropical Elements will be available.  


Product List
Tropical Elements
Tropical Elements
[146919]
$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment