Thursday, January 16, 2020

Little Ladybug Mini Cards
Happy Thursday!  Today is another crazy January day of 70 degrees.  With that being said, I found a live Ladybug around my kitchen sink this morning.  I know we are in South Carolina, and we have milder winters generally, but this is off the chart!
I thought I would create some Ladybug mini cards to use as gift enclosure cards.  I cut them 3 x 6 inches, fold them, then trim off 1/8 inch bottom and side so they will slid into an envelope easy.  Be sure to take this in to account when you cut your layers.  I have found if you don't trim them some, they can be a tight fit, especially with embellishments or dimensionals being used.
I will list all supplies I used below.  The little black gemstones I used are not a Stampin' Up! product.  They are just hanging around in my embellishments.  You could use black sequins. or buttons.  You don't really need to add them, but I think the card needs something like gemstones, a flower, etc. 
I will go ahead and point out the elephant in the room and say my "Thank You" is not straight in my die, but, that's ok.  The stinkin' cute little ladybug makes up for it.
These little Lady bugs are a free Sale-A-Bration item you can earn with a qualifying order.  The dies I used to cut them out will be available February 4th-March 31st.  After that these stamps and dies will be gone.  Click HERE for information on earning free Sale-A-Bration items.
Happy Stamping! 

Product List

1 comment: