Friday, February 14, 2020

Paper Pumpkin 1/2020

Paper Pumpkin I'll Bee Yours
Obviously, I did not use the Paper Pumpkin as sent, but altered it to create a card and envelope using the treat bags as the envelopes.  I just cut the top off the bags to make a 3 x 3 inch envelope, and used a 3/4 inch circle punch to punch a half moon in the cut end to help move the card in and out easier.  You could use any size circle punch you have.  The card comes with the washed green background.  I used the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set from the Spring 2020 catalog and stamped the image on the card using  Crumb Cake color ink.  The greenery at the bottom of the trees is created using the small pineapple in the set.  I used Mint Macaron ink and just stamped the top of the pineapple on the bottom edge of the card.  I added some twine, but I really wanted to add linen thread, just didn't have enough left.  I will link the linen thread below if you would like to see what I prefer.  Super simple.  
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment