Wednesday, February 12, 2020

By the Dock Card

By the Dock Card
I never envision a card completed before I start.  This card I started from the bottom up doing a water color for the lake.  There are several ways to accomplish that.  I used Pigment Sprinkles in water and using a water color brush, I applied the color until I was pleased.  Die cut the boat and grass from the coordinating Dockside Dies.  I stampede my sentiment above the water before I decided to put the grass as my breaker, so my sentiment is a little low, but works!  I used Blend pens to color the boat and the little birds.  I gave the sky a subtle color by dabbing a paper towel in the watercolor and dabbing it lightly on the card.  This is just a standard size card, ( 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches).  If you wanted to step it up to a 5 x 7 card, you would have room to utilize the cute ores included in the die set.  I have listed the supplies used to create this card, minus the paint brush and the paper towels. 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment