Monday, January 16, 2017

I'm finally taking the plunge!

Everyone else looks so successful at this.  It all LOOKS so easy.  So, here I go, into the world of blogging.. Now don't get me wrong, I can talk about my passion of crafting and creating.  I have taught classes and workshops and met so many people who share my same interests.  I love the work I do.  I love sharing it just as much, so here I am.  I hope you enjoy my posts.  I am looking forward to meeting many more friends, and learning from you as well.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I have been creating greeting cards as a hobby for 8 years or so--maybe longer.  Several years ago I decided to take that to the next level and signed up as a Stampin Up Demonstrator.  I have enjoyed every minute of that, and am now concentrating on growing my team and expanding my classes and workshops. I have an Etsy store that has expanded my network of contacts and friends around the world.  That has been a extraordinary experience.  I have met people and created friendships that are bound by the internet.  Some of these friendships have moved right on over to our emails so we can chat about our families.  I will never meet these people in this life, but seeing their email pop in to my inbox brings a smile to my face.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 That is one of the joys my job has brought me.  Maybe this blog, or other outlets will create a new network of "craft friends".  I will share some of the things I am working on with you.  Some pictures of my events may appear.  This may all be crazy at first, but hang with me, I will try to learn and make this as successful as it looks everywhere else.  

Happy Stamping!
Dixie Sue  

No comments:

Post a Comment