Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Encourage someone today.




Why do you make cards?
Outside of the fact that it is TONS of fun, and you can see yourself creating something pretty cool with the tools available.  There is another reason for cards.  The reason that Hallmark has become so successful in their field.  Touching somebody's emotions.  Making them laugh, feel proud, encourage or give hope.  Just simple saying "I care about you".  How else can you send a hug across the miles to anyone.  They don't have to have a cell phone, navigate Facebook, or know the latest tunes.  Just open a hand made card from the mail.  The card itself says "I care"  no matter what it reads.
So I challenge you to create a card and send it--don't just file it away.
Use your talent to encourage someone else.

The card I made today uses the stamp set High Tide from the Occasions catalog.  There are several sentiments in this set that can be used to lift someone up.  I added a little white sand to the bottom over the stamped image of sand just to give a little interest.
Here is the link to this set (I hope I did this right).
Happy Stamping!
Dixie Sue
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143006

No comments:

Post a Comment