Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hey Chicks, February Workshop is Coming!





In our next workshop we are going to get a jump on Easter.  I know, it's not Valentines Day yet, but by our February 18th workshop that will be history and we will be looking for spring!  I am already.  We already have many ladies booked to attend the morning or afternoon session.  I have one more opening in the afternoon, and a couple in the morning.  Let me know if you are interested.  The cost is $10.00. 
SPOILER ALERT:     We are each making one of these adorable egg cartons to fill with surprises for someone special.  Message me for details.

I hope you are all having a great week.  Stay well in this flu season, and remember those who are under the weather with a card.  Keep some on hand to send.

Happy Stamping,
Dixie Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment